My english Competence

, 4 comentaris





Opinion Essay


I've chosen this couple of composition which are the best for me.
The first one is an oral presentation about the diference of Family Guy and The Simpsons because they're maked by the same man. I've chosen it because is the best structurate work I've never done and the matter is interesting for the people who watch this series, like me that's why I've done it better than the others. Also I've chosen the best writed writting, it talks about the influence of the television in our lifes and I'm sure it has got the best quality of all my compositions because its vocabulary and structure. I tried to put some phrasal verb and some new words I've learned.

4 Response to "My english Competence"

  1. cristian says:

    sorry sonia, I've tried but I can't put spaces between the paragraphs.

    Anna. says:

    I don't know exactly what was the moment we first met. I remember you were in my class in first of ESO, second and fourth. What I remember clearly is when you became more than a friend. Of course this is not a goodbye ;)

    RoBiN says:

    well, well, well...
    All I can say is that we have laughed so much during these years!

    I'll never forget it!

    C ya

    sguilana says:

    Christian,
    all the best with your dreams. Hope you can make them true and enjoy learning English some more time...
    cheers!